Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions ("Terms")
When you access this website ("Site") or content or services ("Content"), available via the Site you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to abide by the terms described below and you are deemed to have entered into an agreement with Booker Retail Partners GB Limited.
The Site is owned and operated by Booker Retail Partners GB Limited whose registered office is Equity House, Irthlingborough Road, Wellingborough, Northants, NN8 1LT , Company number 6460554, email Enquiries@bookerretail.co.uk
Intellectual Property Protection
The term "Intellectual Property Rights" means copyrights, database rights, trademarks, trade names, domain names, rights in logos, get-up and content, inventions, trade secrets and know-how, patents, all rights of whatever nature in computer software and data, all rights of privacy and all intangible rights and privileges of a nature similar to any of the above, in every case in any part of the world and whether or not registered; and including all granted or pending registrations, and all rights to make applications for registration in respect of any of the same.
All Intellectual Property Rights in the Content and Design of the Site and any material emailed to you or otherwise supplied to you in conjunction with our online service or products are the property of Booker Retail Partners GB Limited or a third party. You may not use or reproduce any Intellectual Property from this site, including any trademarks, registered or unregistered, for any reason without written permission from the relevant party.
The copyrights of the Content are owned by Booker Retail Partners GB Limited or the original creator of the material. You are free to view, copy, print, download, and distribute material from this site, as long as:
- The material is used for information only.
- The material is used for non-commercial purposes only.
- Copies of any material include the appropriate copyright notice.
- The user is free to distribute material from the website as long as it:
- Is used for information only
- Is used for non-commercial purposes only and
- Includes Booker Retail Partners GB Limited's copyright notice.
The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on this website are the property of Booker Retail Partners GB Limited or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of Booker Retail Partners GB Limited or such third party which may own the Marks.
Use of Booker Retail Partners GB Limited Content
You may not reproduce, modify or in any way commercially exploit any of the Content of the Site. In particular, you may not do any of the following without prior written permission. No parts of the Site may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into any retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior written permission of Booker Retail Partners GB Limited. You may not reverse engineer, modify, decompile, disassemble or translate the Content (whether for the purpose of error correction or otherwise). You may not display the Content on a public bulletin board, ftp site, website, chat room or by any other unauthorised means. Written materials provided in printed or electronic form may not be modified, adapted, translated, or used to create derivative works without the prior written consent of Booker Retail Partners GB Limited. Booker Retail Partners GB Limited’s status as the authors of any Content on the Site must always be acknowledged.
© 2010. All rights reserved in respect of articles, drawings, photographs etc published in hardcopy form or made available in electronic form by Booker Retail Partners GB Limited anywhere in the world.
Any use of Content not specifically permitted above is expressly prohibited. Requests for permission for other uses may be sent to Booker Retail Partners GB Limited, Budgens Londis House, Widewater Place, Moorhall Road, Harefield, Middlesex, UB9 6NS, (email Enquiries@bookerretail.co.uk). We reserve the right to refuse a request and to charge a fee for any use that we do not permit.
No contracts will be formed with Booker Retail Partners GB Limited as a result of visiting or using the Site unless they are signed by both the Managing Director and Finance Director of Booker Retail Partners GB Limited at the time.
Changes to the Site
Booker Retail Partners GB Limited reserves the right to suspend, change, modify, add or remove portions of Content available on the Site at any time and to restrict the use and accessibility of the Site.
No Warranty, Disclaimer of Liability and Indemnity
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the high quality and accuracy of the Site, Booker Retail Partners GB Limited makes no warranty, express or implied concerning the Content of the Site, which is provided "as is". Booker Retail Partners GB Limited expressly disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law all warranties, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and warranties of satisfactory quality. In no event will Booker Retail Partners GB Limited, its affiliates or other suppliers be liable in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) under statute or otherwise for direct, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information or other pecuniary loss) arising directly or indirectly from the use of (or failure to use) or reliance on the Content of our Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, even if Booker Retail Partners GB Limited has been advised of the possibility that such damages may arise.
Booker Retail Partners GB Limited does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of the Content appearing on the Site, or that the Site or related systems are free from viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties.
The Content appearing on the Site is checked for accuracy but we recommend that you make enquiries and if necessary take legal advice before entering into any transactions. Any of the Content on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and Booker Retail Partners GB Limited is under no obligation to update such material.
All Content displayed on the Site is for information purposes only and should not be construed as advice or an endorsement or recommendation of any third party supplier, product or service.
Offers & Pricing
All Londis stores are owned by Independent Retailers so offers and pricing may differ in some stores. From time to time, you may see different pricing on one Londis Leaflet vs. another. Some offers may not be available in all stores. Offers subject to availability. The higher price shown relates to the Londis recommended selling price.
Booker Retail Partners GB Limited will try to ensure continuous availability of the Site, and all the Content of the Site, but accepts no responsibility for the consequences of interruptions or delays, whatever the cause. We make no warranties as to the availability or accessibility of the Site.
Booker Retail Partners GB Limited will not be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any lack of availability or accessibility of the Site.
Links to Third Party Websites
The Site contains links to internet sites and resources maintained by third parties. Booker Retail Partners GB Limited accepts no responsibility for the privacy practices or content of other such sites. You assume sole responsibility for use of third party links. Booker Retail Partners GB Limited provides these links merely for your information and as a convenience and the inclusion of such links is not, and does not imply an endorsement.
Transmission of Personal Data/User Communications
Any personal information or feedback you provide via this Site cannot be guaranteed against interception by a third party while in transit over the public internet, but will be governed by our Privacy Statement (terms of which are included herein by reference) once received.
Booker Retail Partners GB Limited processes information about you in accordance with its Privacy Statement. By using our Site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
Advertising and Third Party Content
Parts of the Site may contain advertising or other third party content. Advertisers and other content providers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with international and national law. Booker Retail Partners GB Limited is not responsible for any third party content or error, omission or inaccuracy in any advertising material.
Linking to our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is legal and which does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Our Site must not be framed on any other site, nor should you establish a link to any part of our Site other than the home page, without our prior permission.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute, which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these Terms or the legal relationship established by them, and for those purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Changes to these Terms
Booker Retail Partners GB Limited may, at its discretion, change these Terms.
If you have any concerns about the Content of the Site, please contact us at our registered office shown above.
Londis - Twitter and Facebook Competition and Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- MyLondis Twitter and Facebook competitions and prize draws are open to all persons aged 18 or over and resident in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland), excluding employees, and their immediate families, of Booker Retail Partners GB Limited, their associated companies, agents, agencies and anyone else professionally connected.
- The Promoter is Booker Retail Partners (GB) Ltd, Company No. 06460554, of Equity House, Irthlingborough Road, Wellingborough, Northants NN8 1LT
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- For a Prize draw winners will be selected at random by the Promoter and will be contacted once the prize draw has closed via Twitter or Facebook.
- For a Competition if there is no obvious correct answer the Promoter will exercise their judgment and decide the winner. If there is an obvious correct answer the Promoter will draw the winner from all of those entrants who get the answer correct from both Twitter and Facebook. If there are multiple winners in a competition, all winners will be entered into a prize draw and selected at random. The judge's decision is final.
- Where only one prize is available, one winner will be selected at random from Twitter or Facebook.
- The Closing Date will be as appears on the myLondis Twitter or Facebook page from time to time
- Winner(s) must contact Londis via Private Message (Facebook) or Direct Message (Twitter) within 14 days of the notification. If a prize is unclaimed within that 14 day period, the Promoter reserves the right to offer this to a substitute winner or withdraw the prize.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other alternative will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- Winner’s Twitter username or Facebook name will be posted on the MyLondis Twitter/ Facebook page after the winner has been selected and your name and the county where you live will be provided to anyone making a request to us under clause 11 of these Ts and Cs. If you do not want this to happen, or if you wish us to publish less information, please write to us at Londis Marketing Team Booker Retail Partners GB | Budgens Londis House | Widewater Place | Moorhall Road | Harefield | Middlesex | UB9 6NS. You may be asked to take part in optional promotional activities and to provide digital photographs of you for use on a promotional website or in the Promoter’s marketing material.
- To request the name and county of the winner, please send a stamped SAE to Londis Marketing Team Booker Retail Partners GB | Budgens Londis House | Widewater Place | Moorhall Road | Harefield | Middlesex | UB9 6NS within 1 month of the Closing Date. Please note that where winners have explicitly requested specific information not to be shared, less information may available
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the competition/prize draw and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the activity subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decisions as to which entries are eligible to take part in this promotion, and as to any other aspect of this promotion, are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants from this promotion if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Londis - Win a Trip to Dubai with Cadbury Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is only open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) who are aged 18 or over. Any employees of the Promoter (or any of its group undertakings and its agencies who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion) are excluded from entering this Promotion. The Promoter may request the winner to provide proof of eligibility.
- Purchase, internet access and a mobile phone are required. Please retain your receipt as this may be required to verify your purchase.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 BST on the 3rd June 2019 and 23.59 BST on the 7th July 2019 inclusive.
- To Enter: During the Promotion Period, purchase any Cadbury chocolate (excludes biscuits, chilled, cakes and frozen products) in a Londis store and text “LONDIS60” to 62277 to be entered into the prize draw.
- Maximum of one entry per person per day during the Promotion Period.
- The Prize: One winner will win a 6-night trip to Dubai for 2 adults and 2 children, limited only to return flights from a London airport, accommodation in a 5* hotel in Dubai, 4 x 2-day standard entry tickets to Legoland Dubai, and return transfers from the airport in Dubai to the hotel.
- Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. The trip must be booked by 31st December 2020.
b. Airline seats are subject to availability.
c. The winner and their guests must travel together in both directions.
d. For the purposes of this promotion, children are under 16s.
e. All elements of the prize package must be taken as part of the same trip.
f. The winner and their guests must abide by and are subject to the Airline’s published Conditions of Carriage.
g. Travel must be taken at the stated times; no alternatives are available. Name changes to the flight seats once confirmed are not permitted.
h. If a booking is cancelled by the winner, no alternative tickets will be issued and for the avoidance of doubt, no compensation and/or refund will be provided.
i. The winner and their guests will require a passport valid for at least 6 months on date of travel, any necessary visas or travel insurance are the responsibility of the winner and their guests.
j. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel/transportation, accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
k. The winner is solely responsible for any additional charges incurred at the hotel during their stay, including, without limitation, costs of meals, drinks, additional nights and services together with related taxes.
l. A valid credit or debit card will be required to check in to your room and will be used to guarantee any incidentals such as in-room calls or services.
m. The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or guests from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or if the winner and/or guests act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
n. All elements of the prize are subject to the terms and conditions of the respective providers.
- The Prize will be deemed to have been forfeited if any of the following apply: a. The winner has not obtained the proper travel documents by the date specified by the Promoter. b. The winner has any immigration complications which prevent them from entering, leaving or travelling. c. The winner has any medical, legal or any other reason that would prevent them from accepting and participating in the prize.
- Winner Selection: One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service within 3 working days of the end of the Promotion Period. 1
- Winner Notification: The winner will be notified by the via a text message to the number used to enter the Promotion within 3 working days of Winner Selection. The winner will then be directed to provide further details and acceptance of the Prize by email within 14 days of initial contact. Only the winner will be notified. In the event that the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter also reserves the right to allocate the Prize to an alternative winner selected in the same manner.
- The winner will be contacted within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange their Prize.
- The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their surname and county of residence to announce the winner of this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the surname and county of residence of the winner. The winner may object to their surname and county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize or any part of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter may refuse to award the Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- Subject to the consent of the winner, the surname and county of the winner will be available by writing to JS9948 Cadbury Londis WL, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF for 8 weeks following the close of the Promotion.
- The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998, The General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice which can be found at www.cadbury.co.uk/privacy. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion (including any relevant promotional activity) or communicating with entrants.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GMbH – UK Branch with registered office at, Sanderson Road Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.