Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions ("Terms")
When you access this website ("Site") or content or services ("Content"), available via the Site you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to abide by the terms described below and you are deemed to have entered into an agreement with Booker Retail Partners GB Limited.
The Site is owned and operated by Booker Retail Partners GB Limited whose registered office is Equity House, Irthlingborough Road, Wellingborough, Northants, NN8 1LT, Company number 6460554, email Enquiries@bookerretail.co.uk
Intellectual Property Protection
The term "Intellectual Property Rights" means copyrights, database rights, trademarks, trade names, domain names, rights in logos, get-up and content, inventions, trade secrets and know-how, patents, all rights of whatever nature in computer software and data, all rights of privacy and all intangible rights and privileges of a nature similar to any of the above, in every case in any part of the world and whether or not registered; and including all granted or pending registrations, and all rights to make applications for registration in respect of any of the same.
All Intellectual Property Rights in the Content and Design of the Site and any material emailed to you or otherwise supplied to you in conjunction with our online service or products are the property of Booker Retail Partners GB Limited or a third party. You may not use or reproduce any Intellectual Property from this site, including any trademarks, registered or unregistered, for any reason without written permission from the relevant party.
The copyrights of the Content are owned by Booker Retail Partners GB Limited or the original creator of the material. You are free to view, copy, print, download, and distribute material from this site, as long as:
- The material is used for information only.
- The material is used for non-commercial purposes only.
- Copies of any material include the appropriate copyright notice.
- The user is free to distribute material from the website as long as it:
- Is used for information only
- Is used for non-commercial purposes only and
- Includes Booker Retail Partners GB Limited's copyright notice.
The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on this website are the property of Booker Retail Partners GB Limited or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of Booker Retail Partners GB Limited or such third party which may own the Marks.
Use of Booker Retail Partners GB Limited Content
You may not reproduce, modify or in any way commercially exploit any of the Content of the Site. In particular, you may not do any of the following without prior written permission. No parts of the Site may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into any retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior written permission of Booker Retail Partners GB Limited. You may not reverse engineer, modify, decompile, disassemble or translate the Content (whether for the purpose of error correction or otherwise). You may not display the Content on a public bulletin board, ftp site, website, chat room or by any other unauthorised means. Written materials provided in printed or electronic form may not be modified, adapted, translated, or used to create derivative works without the prior written consent of Booker Retail Partners GB Limited. Booker Retail Partners GB Limited’s status as the authors of any Content on the Site must always be acknowledged.
© 2010. All rights reserved in respect of articles, drawings, photographs etc published in hardcopy form or made available in electronic form by Booker Retail Partners GB Limited anywhere in the world.
Any use of Content not specifically permitted above is expressly prohibited. Requests for permission for other uses may be sent to Booker Retail Partners GB Limited, Budgens Londis House, Widewater Place, Moorhall Road, Harefield, Middlesex, UB9 6NS, (email Enquiries@bookerretail.co.uk). We reserve the right to refuse a request and to charge a fee for any use that we do not permit.
No contracts will be formed with Booker Retail Partners GB Limited as a result of visiting or using the Site unless they are signed by both the Managing Director and Finance Director of Booker Retail Partners GB Limited at the time.
Changes to the Site
Booker Retail Partners GB Limited reserves the right to suspend, change, modify, add or remove portions of Content available on the Site at any time and to restrict the use and accessibility of the Site.
No Warranty, Disclaimer of Liability and Indemnity
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the high quality and accuracy of the Site, Booker Retail Partners GB Limited makes no warranty, express or implied concerning the Content of the Site, which is provided "as is". Booker Retail Partners GB Limited expressly disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law all warranties, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and warranties of satisfactory quality. In no event will Booker Retail Partners GB Limited, its affiliates or other suppliers be liable in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) under statute or otherwise for direct, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information or other pecuniary loss) arising directly or indirectly from the use of (or failure to use) or reliance on the Content of our Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, even if Booker Retail Partners GB Limited has been advised of the possibility that such damages may arise.
Booker Retail Partners GB Limited does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of the Content appearing on the Site, or that the Site or related systems are free from viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties.
The Content appearing on the Site is checked for accuracy but we recommend that you make enquiries and if necessary take legal advice before entering into any transactions. Any of the Content on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and Booker Retail Partners GB Limited is under no obligation to update such material.
All Content displayed on the Site is for information purposes only and should not be construed as advice or an endorsement or recommendation of any third party supplier, product or service.
Offers & Pricing
All Londis stores are owned by Independent Retailers so offers and pricing may differ in some stores. From time to time, you may see different pricing on one Londis Leaflet vs. another. Some offers may not be available in all stores. Offers subject to availability. The higher price shown relates to the Londis recommended selling price.
Booker Retail Partners GB Limited will try to ensure continuous availability of the Site, and all the Content of the Site, but accepts no responsibility for the consequences of interruptions or delays, whatever the cause. We make no warranties as to the availability or accessibility of the Site.
Booker Retail Partners GB Limited will not be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any lack of availability or accessibility of the Site.
Links to Third Party Websites
The Site contains links to internet sites and resources maintained by third parties. Booker Retail Partners GB Limited accepts no responsibility for the privacy practices or content of other such sites. You assume sole responsibility for use of third party links. Booker Retail Partners GB Limited provides these links merely for your information and as a convenience and the inclusion of such links is not, and does not imply an endorsement.
Transmission of Personal Data/User Communications
Any personal information or feedback you provide via this Site cannot be guaranteed against interception by a third party while in transit over the public internet, but will be governed by our Privacy Statement (terms of which are included herein by reference) once received.
Booker Retail Partners GB Limited processes information about you in accordance with its Privacy Statement. By using our Site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
Advertising and Third Party Content
Parts of the Site may contain advertising or other third party content. Advertisers and other content providers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with international and national law. Booker Retail Partners GB Limited is not responsible for any third party content or error, omission or inaccuracy in any advertising material.
Linking to our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is legal and which does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Our Site must not be framed on any other site, nor should you establish a link to any part of our Site other than the home page, without our prior permission.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute, which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these Terms or the legal relationship established by them, and for those purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Changes to these Terms
Booker Retail Partners GB Limited may, at its discretion, change these Terms.
If you have any concerns about the Content of the Site, please contact us at our registered office shown above.
Londis Social Media Competition and Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- MyLondis Twitter, Facebook and Instagram competitions and prize draws are open to all persons aged 18 or over and resident in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland), excluding employees, and their immediate families, of Booker Retail Partners GB Limited, their associated companies, agents, agencies and anyone else professionally connected.
- The Promoter is Booker Retail Partners GB Ltd, Company No. 06460554, of Equity House, Irthlingborough Road, Wellingborough, Northants NN8 1LT.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- For a Prize draw winners will be selected at random by the Promoter and will be contacted once the prize draw has closed via Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
- For a Competition if there is no obvious correct answer the Promoter will exercise their judgment and decide the winner. If there is an obvious correct answer the Promoter will draw the winner from all of those entrants who get the answer correct from both Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. If there are multiple winners in a competition, all winners will be entered into a prize draw and selected at random. The judge's decision is final.
- Where only one prize is available, one winner will be selected at random from Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
- The Closing Date will be as appears on the myLondis Twitter, Facebook or Instagram page from time to time
- Winner(s) must contact Londis via Private Message (Facebook & Instagram) or Direct Message (Twitter) within 14 days of the notification. If a prize is unclaimed within that 14 day period, the Promoter reserves the right to offer this to a substitute winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other alternative will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- Winner’s Twitter username or Facebook/Instagram name will be posted on the MyLondis Twitter/ Facebook/ and/or Instagram page after the winner has been selected and your name and the county where you live will be provided to anyone making a request to us under clause 11 of these Ts and Cs. By submitting your entry you consent to all of this. You may be asked to take part in promotional activities and to provide digital photographs of you for use on a promotional website or in the Promoter’s marketing material.
- To obtain the name and county of the winner, please send a stamped SAE to Londis Marketing Team Booker Retail Partners GB | Budgens Londis House | Widewater Place | Moorhall Road | Harefield | Middlesex | UB9 6NS within 1 month of the Closing Date.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the competition/prize draw and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the activity subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decisions as to which entries are eligible to take part in this promotion, and as to any other aspect of this promotion, are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants from this promotion if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Win a Trip to Amsterdam with Amstel Promotion Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- PROMOTER: This Promotion is operated by Heineken UK Limited with registered office at: 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, Edinburgh, EH12 9JZ. References to “we”, “us” or “our” in these Terms and Conditions are references to the Promoter.
- OPENING AND CLOSING DATE: This Promotion runs from 30th September 2019 through to 27th October 2019 (Promotion Period). Entries made before 30th September 2019 and after 27th October 2019 will not be valid and will not be entered into this Promotion.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is open to Booker Retail Partners Shoppers aged 18 years or over and resident in the UK who make a purchase of any Amstel product and text Londis60 to 82727 during the Promotion Period. Service is at the discretion of Londis checkout staff. Excludes residents in Northern Ireland. Any employees of the Promoter (or any of its group undertakings and its agencies who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion) are excluded from entering this Promotion. We may ask the winner to provide proof of age. Only one entry per person, per day. Any entries received before or after the closing dates will not be valid and will not be entered into this Promotion but may still be charged.
- HOW TO ENTER: Text ‘LONDIS60’ to 82727 during the Promotional Period.
Weekend to Amsterdam There is 1 weekend in Amsterdam being offered. The prize is not exchangeable and no cash alternative is available. The Prize is for the winner and 1 guest (both aged 18 years or over). The prize includes:
- Return economy flights – London, Manchester, Edinburgh or Glasgow to Amsterdam;
- Private airport transfers in The Netherlands - Airport / Accommodation;
- 2 nights’ accommodation on board a 4* Houseboat with stocked fridge (24 Amstel, cured meat and cheese platter, Milk and 6 eggs) Any dietary requirements must be provided to the host at time of booking;
- Daily breakfast;
- €200 spending money in total made via bank transfer before the trip;
- Bike tour of Amsterdam
- Comprehensive travel insurance (excluding pre-existing medical conditions).
- Baggage allowance included in line with airlines standard
The prize trip is valid for travel until November 2020 excluding travel over Christmas, Easter, bank holidays and UEFA Euro 2020. Stays must include a Saturday night and all travel must be completed by 29th November 2020.
All trip dates are subject to availability. Travel will be subject to flight and accommodation at the date of booking the trip. The winner should notify the Promoter at least six weeks in advance of his/her preferred dates for taking the trip.
All travel must be completed within the time-frame stated within the competition. Extensions to the validity of the prize will not be allowed unless first authorised by the promotional agent.
The Promoter or their appointed agent will accept no responsibility for accommodation / tours / transport companies etc. being withdrawn or amended. In the event of this, the Promoter’s agent will endeavour to offer a suitable alternative.
Passports and Visas are the responsibility and cost of the prize winner. The Promoter or their agents cannot be held responsible if the prize winner or any of the travelling party fail to obtain the required travel documentation.
For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel to and from the airport, gratuities, meals or other travel expenses unless otherwise stated, or any other costs of a personal nature not stated for winner and guest.
No other costs are included in the prize. Any additional costs will be the responsibility the winner. Prizes are provided at our discretion and the Promoter may substitute or change the prize for a prize of an equivalent or greater value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so. The Promoter does not warrant that the trip will free of disruption and will not be responsible for any delays or cancellations.
Dates may not be altered once booked.
For more prize details please see the Prize List at the end of these Terms and Conditions.
Winners will be drawn by an independent person within 10 working days of the Promotion Period ending. The winner will be the first valid entry drawn at random from all qualifying entries. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the prize if it is transferred.
Winners will be notified by the Promoter or a 3rd party agency acting on the Promoter’s behalf via the telephone number used to enter. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified and provide the requested information for delivery of the prize, then the winner's prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be picked at random from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with the process described above in clause 5. Winners should allow 28 days from claiming the prize for delivery or details of the prize (delivery and postage included). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for prizes that are lost, delayed in the post, stolen or unused by their expiry date. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete or incorrect postal addresses held on the member record.
2 winners per day during the promotional period will each receive one 12x300ml case of Amstel.
Winners will be drawn by an independent person every day during the promotional period. The winner will be the first two valid entries drawn at random from all qualifying entries. Winners will be contacted by the promoter who will arrange for delivery of the case to be sent to their home address. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the prize if it is transferred.
- DECISIONS OF THE PROMOTER: If there is any dispute about the receipt or validity of any entry or any other aspect of the Promotion, this will be decided by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it. The Promoter is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this Promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
- WINNER LIST: Winner names and respective counties of residence can be requested by sending an SAE to Amstel Trip to Amsterdam Londis Text to Win Winner List, Haygarth, 28-31 High Street, London, SW19 5BY, no earlier than 4 weeks and no later than 6 weeks of the winners being drawn. The Promoter will not be liable if any member details provided are incorrect. By entering, winners consent to such information being disclosed upon request.
- DISQUALIFICATION: The Promoter reserve the right to reject any entry, withhold any prize and disqualify any entrant from the Promotion if the Promoter suspects an entrant of failing to comply with these Terms and Conditions or of fraud, cheating or dishonesty.
- NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ENTRIES NOT RECEIVED: Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties, bulk entries or automated entries are invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed entries, such entries will be void and may still be charged at the standard rate The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. We accept no responsibility for entries not successfully received by us, or which are delayed, due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- CANCELLATION OR WITHDRAWAL OF PROMOTION: We reserve the right at our absolute discretion to withdraw or cancel this Promotion without prior notice and without liability to any party if it becomes necessary to do so.
- GENERAL: This Promotion is limited to one entry per day and is subject to availability.
- RELEVANT LAW: This Promotion and these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts if any dispute arises.
What is the Prize?
One 12 x 300ml case of Amstel
One 12 x 300ml case of Amstel
Delivery of one 12 x 300ml case of Amstel
Weekend trip to Amsterdam
A weekend trip to Amsterdam for two people.
Return economy flights – London, Manchester, Edinburgh or Glasgow to Amsterdam
Private airport transfers in The Netherlands - Airport / Accommodation
accommodation on board a 4* Houseboat with stocked fridge (24 Amstel, cured meat and cheese platter, Milk and 6 eggs)
€200 spending money in total via bank transfer before the trip
Bike tour of Amsterdam
Comprehensive travel insurance (excluding pre-existing medical conditions)
The prize is allocated at the discretion of the Promoter and is subject to availability.
Any dietary requirements must be provided to the host at time of booking
The winners must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs.
Heineken UK Limited